great widget - please support scroll wheels!

Sep 8, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Love this because it keeps me from having to open Entourage every time I want to quickly check my email. Really hope you support scroll wheels in the future though so I can easily scroll through email messages. Thanks!

Coordinator
Sep 10, 2009 at 12:52 PM
Jensen_G wrote:

Love this because it keeps me from having to open Entourage every time I want to quickly check my email. Really hope you support scroll wheels in the future though so I can easily scroll through email messages. Thanks!

I'm not sure how we can specifically add support for scrollwheels since this is all just html/javascript.   Any thoughts?

Sep 10, 2009 at 1:00 PM

I am not a developer and so am not sure technically how, but other widgets I have do have scrolling ability. For example, the CBS News widget or the iCal Events widget. There are others, I am sure. Maybe would be best to contact those developers and ask them how they did it.

Coordinator
Sep 10, 2009 at 1:03 PM

Thanks for the tip, I'll check those out.  I'm primarily not a Mac developer so I probably missed something on how to implement scrollwheel support. 

Thanks!

Sep 10, 2009 at 4:17 PM

Another scrollwheel-enabled widget that I believe the developer is still actively working on (not sure about the first two I sent you) is the sports fan widget at http://homepage.mac.com/aamann/files/DashboardRedirect.html?Sports_Fan_1.3.15   

That developer might be a good one to contact